Breast Lift With Implants
Breast implants with lift is a major cosmetic surgery procedure, which will have a lasting effect on how you look and feel. Your decision to choose this surgery should be made after careful deliberation. You should go ahead with it only if you are personally inclined to enhance your breast appearance (and are not doing it under another person’s influence).
During your initial consultation, you will have an opportunity to ask questions from your surgeon. Make the most of this opportunity to clear all your doubts and concerns. A dedicated surgeon will take care to answer your questions with accuracy and in full details so that you can make a well-informed choice.
Board certified female plastic surgeon Dr. Kristi Hustak provides breast lift with implants surgery to patients in Houston, Texas and surrounding locations.
Key Questions to Ask Your Plastic Surgeon
- Are you board certified in plastic surgery, and if yes, from which board?
- How many years of training and experience do you have in plastic surgery procedures?
- Have you previously performed breast plastic surgery procedures, and what is your success rate in these surgeries?
- Do you think I am a suitable candidate for breast augmentation with lift surgery, or should I just choose one of these two procedures?
- What type and size of implants would you recommend for me as part of this surgery?
- What will be length and placement of my incisions and would it leave significant visible scarring later on?
- Is there any preparation I should do to make my surgery safer and to recover more quickly?
- Will I be able to breastfeed in the future after my breast implants with lift surgery?
- How long should I expect the results of my surgery to last, including the average lifespan of breast implants?
- How much time with the surgery take in the operating room?
- Would you perform the procedure at a hospital or a surgery center?
- Will I have to undergo general anesthesia, and will it performed by a qualified anesthesiologist?
- What are potential risks and complications involved in anesthesia and surgery?
- Is the recovery going to be long and painful, and how many days of leave should I apply for at my workplace?
- Can you share with me some of the patient testimonials of your past patients as well as breast implants with lift before and after images?
- Is your practice equipped to deal with medical emergencies, should it arise during or after my surgery?
- Do you have a policy for revision surgery procedures, if the results of my primary breast lift with augmentation are not good?
- How much will the procedure cost me, including the pre- and post-operative expenses?
- Can your office guide or assist with me regarding the financing options and explain the payment terms to me?
You may note all your questions in advance and carry the list along with you for the consultation. This will ensure no vital questions get missed out. Female cosmetic surgeon Dr. Kristi Hustak receives patients from Houston, Texas and nearby areas for breast lift with implants surgery.
Contact Houston, Texas Plastic Surgeon Dr. Kristi Hustak:
For more information on procedures and treatments provided by board-certified female plastic surgeon Dr. Kristi Hustak please call us to schedule a consultation at 713.354.5145 or click here. Offices in Houston, Texas.
Serving The Woodlands, Sugar Land, Katy, Friendswood, Pearland, League City, Richmond, Spring, Humble, Kingwood, Stafford, Cypress, Fulshear, Missouri City, River Oaks, Piney Point, Hunters Creek, Memorial Close In, Bunker Hill, Southside Place, Afton Oaks, Tanglewood, Crestwoods and all other surrounding Greater Houston, Texas communities and more.