Dr. Kristi Hustak and The Aesthetic Center for Plastic Surgery would like to reassure our patients of our continued commitment to keeping you, your family, and our staff safe. To ensure everyone’s safety, here is a list of new precautions and regulations we are implementing at ACPS:
- Temperature scans are performed on all guests, patients, and staff upon arrival along with an ACPS COVID-19 Medical History questionnaire for all patients and guests.
- While on the ACPS premises, masks are required to be worn at all times.
- The front desks and waiting rooms are cleaned regularly and have blocked off specific chairs to ensure patients stay 6 feet apart.
- Daily wipe down of all surface areas.
- Hand sanitizer is available in each room and used by staff before entering each room.
- Exam rooms, consultations rooms, and bathrooms are sanitized after every patient use.
At this time, we ask all patients to reschedule their appointment if they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19 within 16 days of their scheduled appointment. Virtual consultations are also available to patients who wish to keep their scheduled appointment or feel a virtual consultation is easiest for them during this time.
As ACPS continues moving forward we will continue updating our policies and procedures to the guidelines enforced by the CDC, Texas HHSC, and OSHA as well as any guidelines ACPS deem necessary for the safety of our patients and staff. For any additional questions, to book a consultation, or to reschedule your consultation please contact Dr. Hustak’s patient coordinator Claire by email or phone.
Thank you all for you all for your patients and we hope to make your experience here at ACPS as pleasant as possible during this time.
Kristi Hustak, MD