Buttock Augmentation Enhancement
Buttock augmentation enhancement plastic surgery can transform the lower body appearance of a patient. It is vital that the surgery is done after thorough advance preparation for a successful and safe procedure. Care instructions will be provided by the surgeon for pre-operative preparation. Patients should follow the instructions in a diligent manner.
Well-prepared patients have better confidence in the procedure. They also experience higher satisfaction after the procedure. Individuals focusing on maintaining a healthy diet and good fitness before the surgery can expect faster and safer recovery.
Board certified female plastic surgeon Dr. Kristi Hustak provides buttock augmentation enhancement surgery to patients in Houston, Texas, and surrounding locations.
Preparation before the Surgery
Patients should accomplish various tasks once their surgeon has approved them for buttock augmentation cosmetic surgery. This includes the following:
- Arrange for the surgeon to receive medical records. This includes those that are related to any other lower body surgery performed previously.
- Make a list of all drugs, including prescription and nonprescription. Vitamins and nutritional supplements should be added in the list as well.
- Get lab tests and imaging tests done as required by the surgeon
- Arrange for your doctor to speak with the surgeon, if required. This is usually done for adjusting the schedule of prescription drugs in use currently.
- Quit smoking for the period dictated by the surgeon before the procedure
- Take care of all urgent assignments at office or home in advance for ensuring a stress-free and easy recovery
- Arrange for someone to drive you back home after the buttock enhancement plastic surgery
- Arrange for someone to care for you for a few days at home, if required
A Day Before the Surgery
You should try and follow these tips a day before the surgery for successful results:
- Rest sufficiently a day before the surgery and sleep on time
- Don’t eat or drink anything for at least 8 hours prior to the surgery, in case the surgeon wants to use general anesthesia
- Reduce your alcohol consumption before the surgery. Abstain for at least 2 days before the surgery.
- Don’t wear any jewelry, makeup, contact lenses, or body piercings on the day of the procedure
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothing to the surgery venue
- You should have your health parameters checked on the day of the surgery if you are diabetic
All patients undergo a certain level of pre-surgery anxiety before the surgery. You can ask the surgeon to prescribe medication for calming your nerves and allowing you to have a restful sleep.
Other Tips in Preparation
You should exercise regularly and have a healthy and balanced lifestyle. This is particularly important in the case of conventional buttock implants procedure. You should eat a high-protein diet to help your body recover quickly from the surgery.
Get your painkillers, compression garment, gauze, antibiotics, and other materials ready before the surgery. You may not find it easy to stop at the pharmacy after the procedure. Female cosmetic surgeon Dr. Kristi Hustak receives patients from Houston, Texas, and nearby areas for butt implants surgery.
Contact Houston, Texas Plastic Surgeon Dr. Kristi Hustak:
For more information on procedures and treatments provided by board-certified female plastic surgeon Dr. Kristi Hustak please call us to schedule a consultation at 713.322.7265 or click here. Offices in Houston, Texas.
Serving Houston, TX, The Woodlands, Sugar Land, Katy, Friendswood, Pearland, League City, Richmond, Spring, Humble, Kingwood, Stafford, Cypress, Fulshear, Missouri City, River Oaks, Piney Point, Hunters Creek, Memorial Close In, Bunker Hill, Southside Place, Afton Oaks, Tanglewood, Crestwoods and all other surrounding Greater Houston, Texas communities and more.