Lip enhancement is a simple procedure for achieving smoother and fuller lips. There are several myths surrounding the process. These are a few things that all patients considering lip enhancement with dermal filler injectables should know.
Board certified female plastic surgeon Dr. Kristi Hustak provides non-surgical lip enhancement with dermal fillers to patients in Houston, Texas, and surrounding locations.
What are Dermal Filler Injections for Lips?
Temporary lip enhancement is offered by hyaluronic acid fillers. Juvederm and Restylane are common dermal fillers used for lip augmentation. These fillers can enhance lip shape, smooth vertical lines, and boost lip volume depending on the product you choose.
Dermal filler results can last from anywhere for six months to two years depending on your individual age among other factors and the type of filler you may have chosen. Treatments need to be repeated for maintaining results.
Your natural smile can be enhanced by highly trained professionals while making the lips appear smoother. Lip augmentation doesn’t need to look unnatural. Experienced professionals can ensure that your lips appear appropriate for your facial structure.
You can add structure to the lips and treat vertical lip lines with facial filler injections, if you are not too sure about changing the size or shape of your lips.
Dermal Filler Lip Augmentation Facts
These are a few facts about lip augmentation through dermal filler injections:
- Treatment sessions can be completed in 30 minutes.
- The amount of dermal filler you use for the procedure can be modified for achieving the most desirable and natural appearance.
- Results will be seen almost immediately.
- Side effects generally include temporary swelling, redness and bruising and are usually minor. Swelling doesn’t last for more than a few days. You can decrease the side effects by keeping your head elevated with an additional pillow.
- Serious complications are not common as long as the procedure is performed by trained providers.
- Collagen production is stimulated by hyaluronic acid fillers providing additional benefits.
Dermal Lip Filler Benefits
These are a few major benefits you can achieve with dermal lip fillers treatment:
- You can rejuvenate your overall appearance with fuller lips. Having desired and improved looks can also increase self-esteem and confidence.
- Your lips can attain a naturally fuller appearance with the hyaluronic acid present in the dermal fillers.
- You can get rid of fine lines, wrinkles, and signs of ageing, which can make you look rejuvenated and younger.
- Adverse effects and allergic reactions are not experienced by patients that open the door to hyaluronic acid fillers.
- You can gradually attain optimal results over a period of time with natural fillers. This is helpful for patients that are unsure of their appearance.
- Dermal fillers have an added advantage of implants since results can always be modified. Implants provide permanent results that cannot be changed.
- You can modify and customize the treatment based on your unique goals and needs. You can also try out multiple looks since results don’t last longer than 6 to 24 months.
Female cosmetic surgeon Dr. Kristi Hustak provides dermal filler injections for lip augmentation to patients in Houston, Texas, and nearby areas.
Contact Houston, Texas Plastic Surgeon Dr. Kristi Hustak:
For more information on procedures and treatments provided by board-certified female plastic surgeon Dr. Kristi Hustak please call us to schedule a consultation at 713.322.7265 or click here. Offices in Houston, Texas.
Serving Houston, TX, The Woodlands, Sugar Land, Katy, Friendswood, Pearland, League City, Richmond, Spring, Humble, Kingwood, Stafford, Cypress, Fulshear, Missouri City, River Oaks, Piney Point, Hunters Creek, Memorial Close In, Bunker Hill, Southside Place, Afton Oaks, Tanglewood, Crestwoods and all other surrounding Greater Houston, Texas communities and more.