In aesthetic terms, face is the most prominent part of an individual’s personality. Therefore, while considering a facial cosmetic surgery procedure such as facelift, the patient should have complete clarity about the procedure and should select the right surgeon.
The patient should freely ask questions during the initial facelift consultation and clear any concerns and doubts. This will help them feel more confident about their decision and contribute to their overall results and satisfaction.
Dr. Kristi Hustak is a sagacious and stellar board certified female plastic surgeon providing facelift and various other procedures for the breast, body and face. Dr. Hustak will answer the patient’s questions in a clear and accurate manner, and help them make a well-considered choice about facelift surgery. Patients in Houston, Texas, and other cities and communities in this part of the amazing state of Texas have an opportunity to receive facelift from Dr. Hustak.
Key Questions to Ask
The patient should preferably have a list of important questions ready in advance, which they can carry to the surgeon’s office for the initial facelift plastic surgery consultation. It may include questions such as:
- Are you trained in general surgery or plastic surgery?
- Do you have a board certification in plastic surgery?
- How many years of training and experience do you have in the area of cosmetic surgery?
- Have you previous performed facial surgeries, and what is your success rate in these procedures?
- Do you have operating privileges at a local hospital or surgery center?
- Would you use general anesthesia or sedation to perform my facelift surgery?
- Do you have a properly trained team of medical assistants?
- Do I make a suitable candidate for facelift surgery?
- Should I combine facelift with neck lift for more uniform looks?
- Which facelift technique will you use to perform my facelift surgery?
- Can I have access to a few facelift before and after images of past patients?
- Can one of your office staff members give me a brief office tour?
- Would you share testimonials of a few previous patients who have received facelift or other procedures?
- Can I meet you each time I have to visit your office with regard to my procedure?
- In case of an emergency, will your practice be equipped to handle it?
- What will be the expected duration of the procedure inside the surgery room?
- Will I need to make any lifestyle changes or adjustments of my medications prior to the scheduled surgery?
- What are the potential risks and complications involved?
- How long will it take to recover after facelift surgery and when can I see the full and final results?
The patient should also freely ask questions related to the costs, insurance, and financing options from the surgeon or their designated staff. They should make a final decision only when they are fully satisfied in all respects and have understood the answers to all their questions and concerns. Proven and judicious female cosmetic surgeon Dr. Hustak receives patients from Houston, Texas, and other neighborhoods and suburbs across the incredible landscape of high flying state of Texas for a facelift.
For more information on procedures and treatments provided by board certified female plastic surgeon Dr. Kristi Hustak please call us to schedule a consultation at 713.322.7265 or click here. Offices in Houston, Texas.