What Questions Should You Your Plastic Surgeon About Buttock Augmentation Surgery?Posted on December 1, 2021
Buttock Augmentation Surgery
Buttock augmentation is a highly sought-after plastic surgery procedure, especially among women. The surgery works to develop voluptuous and shapely looking buttocks through the insertion of implants. During the initial consultation, your surgeon will explain the different aspects of the surgery and address all your concerns and questions.
It is important that you ask all the right questions during the initial consultation. You are more likely to attain higher satisfaction levels and be reassured when you are clear about the surgery and the surgeon’s capabilities.
Board certified female plastic surgeon Dr. Kristi Hustak provides buttock augmentation surgery to patients in Houston, Texas, and surrounding locations.
Relevant Questions To Ask During Initial Consultation
These are a few relevant questions to ask a surgeon during buttock augmentation procedure consultation:
- What are your credentials and background? How many years of experience and training do you have in performing cosmetic surgery procedures?
- Where will you perform the Brazilian buttock lift procedure? Do you think a hospital or an accredited surgical center is more suitable for me? Do you propose any other surgical venue?
- Have you performed procedures like buttock augmentation surgery before? What has been your success rate?
- Is your team qualified and trained to support by buttock enhancement procedure?
- Am I a suitable candidate for buttock implant cosmetic surgery procedure?
- Can I achieve similar results through fat transfer surgery as buttock implants procedure?
- Can you explain poor, average, and good outcome of buttock implant surgery?
- Can you share buttock augmentation before and after pictures so that I can understand the procedure better and set reasonable expectations?
- May I get a short office tour? Can I talk to any of your staff members that would be assisting you during the surgery?
- Will you perform the buttock augmentation procedure using general or local anesthesia?
- Does your office have any set procedures for handling emergencies?
- Will I be consulting with you personally during post-operative office visits?
- How long will I spend in the operating room while getting the procedure performed?
- Do I require any health clearance of medical exams before getting the surgery?
- What are the complications and risks of getting a buttock augmentation procedure?
- How long does it take to recovery completely from the procedure?
It is advisable to see as many butt enhancement ‘before and after’ images as possible to attain complete clarity on what to expect from the procedure. You should also ask for past patient testimonials to understand their experience better. You can learn more about a surgeon’s practice through third party review platforms and their website.
It is important for patients to achieve complete clarity about the procedure before having it performed. If you have any doubts or concerns, you should have them clarified for attaining complete satisfaction before going forward with the butt augmentation procedure.
In addition, patients should view testimonials of previous patients to learn more about the surgeon and their practice. Female cosmetic surgeon Dr. Kristi Hustak receives patients from Houston, Texas, and nearby areas for butt augmentation surgery.
Contact Houston, Texas Plastic Surgeon Dr. Kristi Hustak:
For more information on procedures and treatments provided by board-certified female plastic surgeon Dr. Kristi Hustak please call us to schedule a consultation at 713.322.7265 or click here. Offices in Houston, Texas.
Serving Houston, TX, The Woodlands, Sugar Land, Katy, Friendswood, Pearland, League City, Richmond, Spring, Humble, Kingwood, Stafford, Cypress, Fulshear, Missouri City, River Oaks, Piney Point, Hunters Creek, Memorial Close In, Bunker Hill, Southside Place, Afton Oaks, Tanglewood, Crestwoods and all other surrounding Greater Houston, Texas communities and more.