Before deciding to go ahead with vaginal rejuvenation cosmetic surgery procedure, the patient should have a clear understanding of what the procedure involves, the potential benefits and risks, and the estimated recovery process and the results. The patient should ideally have a list of questions written down beforehand for her consultation for vaginal rejuvenation.
The patient should feel free to ask as many questions as necessary, and if she does not understand an answer, she should request the surgeon to explain again. Board certified female plastic surgeon Dr. Kristi Hustak provides vaginal rejuvenation treatments to patients in Houston, Texas, and surrounding locations in this part of the country.
It is important to have a good rapport and open communication with the surgeon prior to the procedure. The patient should feel comfortable during the consultation, and should trust her instincts.
If she feels more confident about the procedure after the consultation and feels fully satisfied with the surgeon’s answers to her questions, she may go ahead with the vaginal rejuvenation plastic surgery procedure.
The surgeon may also choose to present vaginal rejuvenation before and after images during the consultation. The patient should review as many images as possible and ask questions about how her sexual aesthetics may improve after the surgery.
List of Questions
The patient may include the following questions in her list at the time initial vaginal rejuvenation consultation:
- Are you a board certified plastic surgeon?
- How many years of training and experience do you have in plastic surgery?
- Have you performed vaginal rejuvenation procedure in the past, and what is your patient satisfaction rate?
- Will you use general anesthesia or local anesthesia to perform my surgery?
- Where will you perform the surgery – at a hospital, a surgical center or a private surgical suite?
- How long will it take to complete the procedure?
- Would you recommend only labiaplasty or a combination of labiaplasty and vaginal canal tightening in my case?
- What are the potential risks involved in surgical vaginal rejuvenation procedure?
- Is it possible to make the procedure less invasive by combining it with dermal fillers, laser or ultrasound technique?
- Do you have a policy for revision surgery if the results are not as per what we agreed on?
- How much downtime will be involved and will the recovery be painful?
- When can I resume my sexual activity after the procedure?
- Will the procedure leave any scars in and around the vagina?
- How long will the results of vaginal rejuvenation last?
- How much will the procedure cost, including pre- and post-operative expenses?
- Will I experience a change or loss of sensation in the vaginal area following the surgery?
- How do I reach you in case of an emergency?
- Can you introduce me to any staff member who may give me a brief office tour to become more familiar with your practice?
Amazing, cutting edge, and salient female cosmetic surgeon Dr. Hustak receives patients from Houston, Texas, and other cities and towns in the profound and powerful state of Texas for vaginal rejuvenation.
For more information on procedures and treatments provided by board certified female plastic surgeon Dr. Kristi Hustak please call us to schedule a consultation at 713.354.5145 or click here. Offices in Houston, Texas.