The decision about a vaginal rejuvenation cosmetic surgery procedure should be made after a careful deliberation, and not impulsively or simply under the influence of another person. During the pre-op consultation, the patient should closely engage with the surgeon and clarify all her issues and concerns in order to make a well-considered decision.
Patients who have complete clarity about the vaginal rejuvenation surgery procedure as well as the professional credentials of the surgeon will be more confident and will be able to make better decisions.
The surgeon, on their part, will provide clear answers to all questions of the patient. Board certified female plastic surgeon Dr. Kristi Hustak provides vaginal rejuvenation to patients in Houston, Texas, and surrounding locations in the amazing state of Texas.
Questions about the Surgeon
- Do you have a board certification in plastic surgery?
- How many years of training and experience do you in the area of plastic surgery?
- Have you performed sexual aesthetic procedures previously, and what is your patient satisfaction rate?
- Are you affiliated with a local hospital or surgery center to perform the procedure?
- Is your office equipped to offer support in the event of an emergency?
- Do you have a policy for revision procedures in case the primary surgery is not successful?
Questions about Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Am I a good candidate for a vaginal rejuvenation procedure?
- Which surgical technique would you recommend in my case for vaginal rejvuenation?
- Would you recommend general or local anesthesia to perform my surgery?
- What will be the actual duration of the procedure inside the surgery room?
- Is there any prior preparation that I am expected to do for the surgery?
- Can I have access to a few vaginal rejuvenation ‘before and after’ images to understand the procedure’s effectiveness?
Questions about Recovery
- How long and painful will be the recovery after my vaginal rejuvenation surgery?
- How long will I need to avoid any sexual activity?
- What precautions should I take to avoid infection?
- Are there any measures to make the recovery easier?
- Are there any serious post-surgical risks and complications?
- When will I be able to return to my normal routine, including exercises and fitness workouts?
Questions about Costs
- What will be the estimated cost of vaginal rejuvenation surgery?
- Does the price include pre- and post-operative expenses?
- Will there be a significant cost reduction if the procedure is performed at a surgery center instead of a hospital?
- Will you charge me additionally for post-surgical appointments?
- If I choose a combination of procedures, will it make me eligible for a rebate or a package price?
- Will your staff provide me guidance about my financing options and insurance aspects?
A committed surgeon will take the time to reply every question of the patient in a detailed and accurate manner. She should preferably have a list of questions ready in advance to carry with her to the surgeon’s office. Fantastic and judicious female cosmetic surgeon Dr. Hustak receives patients from Houston, Texas, and other parts of the The Lone Star State for vaginal rejuvenation.
For more information on procedures and treatments provided by board certified female plastic surgeon Dr. Kristi Hustak please call us to schedule a consultation at 713.322.7265 or click here. Offices in Houston, Texas.